16 Years Old Program
1. Purchasing and processing of student permit at Motor Vehicles (student does not need to be present)
2. 6 hours Behind-The-Wheel; instruction focusing on:
*Proper alignment and usage of all three mirrors
*Steering- proper hand positioning
*Braking- stop line principles and stop signs
*Turns- Hand over Hand and recovery of wheel
*Proper lane positioning- right on center
*Following distance- Establishing and maintaining
*Hazard recognition- See it early, See it all
*Driving the curve- speed adjustment at critical points
*Vehicle backing principles
*Parallel Parking- As easy as 1-2-3
*Highway Driving - Entering, merging, and exiting
*Defensive Driving Techniques
*Road Test Review
3. Permit validation and road test scheduling.
1. Documents indicating legal status in the U.S. (birth certificate, passport, alien resident card)
2. Must be 16 years old.
3. Pass the written and vision test in order to get behind the wheel.
Please Email us to find out about our prices and discounts.
Visit us at Harrison
13 FRANK E RODGERS BLV
HARRISON , NJ 07029
973 484 - 9144
973 484 - 7221
Visit us at Plainfield
430 WATCHUNG AVE
PLAINFIELD, NJ 07060
908 561 - 4600
908 941 - 5490